43rd Annual Stone Mountain Highland Games
October 16 - 18, 2015
- 43rd Annual Stone Mountain Highland Games and Scottish Festival
- opening ceremony
- experience the pagentry of the "massed bands"
- North Atlanta Pipes and Drums
- Hilton Atlanta Northeast
- visit your family clan tent
- fun for the entire family
- band competition
- the "kilted run"
- solo piping competition
- Clan MacMedic
- the "highland heavies"
- border collies
- the "sword dance"
- birds of prey
- Harping Competition
- three stages featuring celtic music
- hand crafted celtic notions of all types
- visit our shopping plaza behind the big oak
Come and join us as we gather once again on the meadows of the Stone Mountain Park located in the Northeast suburbs of Atlanta GA.
We will be transforming the meadows and meandering tree-lined paths into the impressive mix of sights and sounds of a Scottish Highland Games presented in a uniquely southern style.
Don your tartans if you have them and come join us. No tartan? That's OK too! EVERYONE can be Scottish for this special weekend celebration.
NO PETS ALLOWED ON GROUNDS, NO FACILITIES PROVIDED FOR PETS. ALL EVENTS WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE, NO REFUNDS, SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.