Welcome to the 42nd Annual
Stone Mountain Highland Games
- 42nd Annual Stone Mountain Highland Games and Scottish Festival
- opening ceremony
- experience the pagentry of the massed bands
- Hilton Atlanta Northeast
- visit your family clan tent
- Atholl Highlanders Pipes and Drums
- fun for the entire family
- the "kilted mile"
- the "highland heavies"
- the "sword dance"
- Clan MacMedic
- band competition
- solo piping competition
- harping competitioin
- border collies
- birds of prey
- three stages featuring celtic music
- hand crafted celtic notions of all types
- visit our shopping plaza behind the big oak
October 17-19 2014
Come and join us as we gather once again on the meadows of the Stone Mountain Park located in the Northeast suburbs of Atlanta GA.
We will be transforming the meadows and meandering tree-lined paths into the impressive mix of sights and sounds of a Scottish Highland Games presented in a uniquely southern style.
Don your tartans if you have them and come join us. No tartan? That's OK too! EVERYONE can be Scottish for this special weekend celebration.
Games Area Full MapClick map to enlarge
NO PETS ALLOWED ON GROUNDS, NO FACILITIES PROVIDED FOR PETS. ALL EVENTS WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE, NO REFUNDS, SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.